To Our Students
- Places with poor ventilation
- Face-to-face interactions
Do avoid the above places and situations.
- Visiting or working part-time in bars or other drinking establishments.
- Talking in a loud voice without wearing a face mask or face shield.
- Attending gatherings over food and drink.
- Extracurricular activities, including group tours (such as university club or circle excursions).
- Club or circle events and training camps.
Do exercise the utmost caution with regards to the above activities, which can cause an increased risk of infection. And,
- The university faculty and staff members may send you emails (to KUMOI email address) to give important information. Please do check the emails regularly.
AY2021 Second semester
AY2021 First semester
Inquiries about the liberal arts and sciences program are usually asked at the liberal arts and sciences student desk, however in addition, inquiries are received via the form at Inquiries and Suggestions page. Please do not hesitate to ask, if you are uncertain about the class registration and so on.
You can see most frequently asked questions at the student desk in Resently Asked Questions section at Q&A page. Please check them out before sending an inquiry.
Kyoto University’s Response
For Kyoto University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the following website.